BRIANNA 3PC GRAY BEDDING COMFORTER SET. RUFFLE & PATCHWORK, MICROFIBER FABRIC, FADE RESISTANT, SUPER SOFT, BED IN A BAG
- This comforter set is made of microfiber fabric, and designed by ruffle and geometrical patchwork. It makes the whole comforter set beautiful and elegant.
- This comforter set is made of premium brushed microfiber fabric, which is ultra soft and smooth, with good hand touch, good drapability and breathability. And the breathable spiral bonded filling stays durable after wash and helps with flexibility and extra softness.
- Queen Size
- 1 Comforter: 90 x 92 inches
- 2 Standard Shams: 20x26+2 inches
- King Size
- 1 Comforter: 104 x 92 inches
- 2 Standard Shams: 20x36+2 inches
Was a little small for king bed and it’s not soft. Was not what I expected
This is the softest, fluffiest, most comfortable comforter I’ve ever owned! I bought the gray, & the color is EXACTLY what I was after. The pre-wrinkled pattern is always perfect, & the slight stretch in the material makes it super easy to make the bed. It’s also warm, but lightweight. It’s like sleeping in a 5 star resort every night. Would definitely recommend.
I absolutely love this comforter. It's light weight, yet warm. It is very soft and lays nicely on my king bed. It's not super long on each side, so it won't cover the base of the mattress, but I'm fine with that. It is long enough on the end. I would buy this again!
True to color picture doesn’t do it justice 💛😇⭐️😍🥰
I’ve had this comforter a little over a month idk why it had a smell to it but it had I been to scared to wash it since it says dry clean only so I bought a dry cleaning kit since taking it to the cleaners would cost about as much as the comforter. It didn’t help the smell and didnt get the stains out so tonight I risked it all and washed it on light regular wash. And dried it on medium heat and it survived smell is gone stains are gone idk how well it will do washing often so I’m gonna do it when it just has to be. If it rips I’ll buy a different comforter that is washable but all in all it’s definitely worth the money