ALTERNATIVE DOWN 3PC COMFORTER. PERFECT FOR ANY SEASON. ULTRA SOFT MICROFIBER COVER. IVORY
- Filled with down-alternative fiber, this comforter is exceptionally soft and luxurious and comes with the feature of long lasting comfort
- Elegant box stitching design prevents the fill from shifting
- 100% Brushed Microfiber With Hydrophilic Fiberfill
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Twin: Comforter 68x92 inches & 2 Pillow Sham 20x26x2
- Queen: Comforter 90x92 inches & 2 Pillow Shams 20x26x2
- King: Comforter 104x92 inches & 2 Pillow Shams 20x30x2
This comforter is silky soft. Looks to be high quality even for the low price. I’ve been struggling to find the right set for my guest room and white just wasn’t working. I saw they sold a set in ivory, so I gave it a try. YAAASSS! The white sets I’ve purchased locally and tried too stark. This looks luxurious and warm-toned, but most people will still think it’s white (probably). One not so great thing: the shams are really boring. The 2-3” trim that borders around the outside is floppy and just hangs down as if these are just pillowcases, not shams. Might have to spend a few bucks to upgrade the shams, but I’d still buy this again for the quality of the comforter!
This is actually the third comforter of this brand I have purchased ... the first two are white and this time I ordered Ivory. So satisfied with these ... they wash well and look amazing on my beds. They are fairly light weight but with my heated mattress pad they were very comfortable throughout the winter months here in Ohio where it gets really cold. In the warmer months the comforter is not too heavy so I use them on beds year round.
I would definitely buy this product again
OMG.....this comforter is soft and just the right weight. I have paid alot more at times and this one is just as good. It's very well made.
This comforter is so soft and comfy... as soon as it arrived I washed and dried it and I am in love with how soft this thing is... My husband has wrapped himself in it and he likes its softness too... its not too heavy its just right... I would buy more of these in the future🥰