PEONY 7PC BURGUNDY BEDDING COMFORTER SET. RUFFLE & PATCHWORK, MICROFIBER FABRIC, FADE RESISTANT, SUPER SOFT, BED IN A BAG
- This comforter set is made of microfiber fabric, and designed by ruffle and geometrical patchwork. It makes the whole comforter set beautiful and elegant.
- This comforter set is made of premium brushed microfiber fabric, which is ultra soft and smooth, with good hand touch, good drapability and breathability. And the breathable spiral bonded filling stays durable after wash and helps with flexibility and extra softness.
- Queen Size
- 1 Comforter: 90 x 92 inches
- 3 Decorative Pillows: (2)16x16 inches and (1)12x18 inches,
- 1 Bedskirt: 60x80 inches + 14 inches height
- 2 Standard Shams: 20x26+2 inches
- King Size
- 1 Comforter: 104 x 92 inches
- 3 Decorative Pillows: (2)16x16 inches and (1)12x18 inches
- 1 Bedskirt: 78x80 inches + 14 inches height
- 2 Standard Shams: 20x36+2 inches
The set is good. Got everything that was listed. Materials are not as good as others I bought for a cheaper price. After looking at the dimensions after the fact, I notice that the cal king size are exactly the same as the King size one except the skirt is not as wide for the cal king. If you going to buy this for a king size bed like I did expecting the size to bigger because it's a cal king you are better off buying the kind so the bed skirt will fit properly if you use one. Other than that it's good.
The comforter is absolutely gorgeous and is quite warm. However, the filling started bunching up and the color started spotting in some areas, both after its second wash. Then the threads that hold the filling started popping, even just with light use.
It's an amazing design with great colors and pillows, just... be very very careful with it. XD
First let me say that I love my new comforter! It is beautiful and looks just like the pictures. It does come out of the packaging looking pretty wrinkled but those fall out quickly. The only thing I don't love is that the comforter could have been a little wider. It doesn't quite fall long enough on the sides covers mattress and only leaves about 2 inches hanging down and with two people in bed one person is left without full coverage. I bought the CA King.
It's a nice bed set and looks really good but 2 of the pillows came out of the package with ripped seems and one corner of the blanket did as well. Other then that it is a nice set.
I just ordered this a few months ago and it's already started to tear at the seams. Not sure why because I've only washed it a few times. The fabric is soft enough to not be uncomfortable, but definitely coarse to the touch. The throw pillows are cute and actually comfy too lie on for a bit while you're watching TV or doing a craft, even for a quick nap. I love the design, though. Fit my aesthetic very well.